Bangalore Sightseeing Package
• ISKCON TEMPLE
• LALBAGH BOTANICAL GARDEN
• TIPPU PALACE
• BULL TEMPLE
• CUBBON PARK
• JAWAHARLAL NEHRU PLANETARIUM (Monday Closed).
• VIDHANA SOUDHA (Sunday Closed).
• VENKATAPPA ART GALLERY (Monday and Saturday Closed).
• VISHWESHWARAIAH TECHNOLOGICAL MUSEUM.
• AC Vehicle
• Car as Per Availability
• Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
• Driver Allowance,
• Any Meals.
• Any Entry tickets fees.
• Hotel Accommodation.
• Guide Fees.
• Toll & Parking.
• Whatever not mentioned in above Include.
Terms & Conditions
• Kilometer limit 80 km.
• Hours limit 8 hours.
• Kilometer and time will be count from the garage to garage.
• Driver only follow as per itinerary mention in above.
Why Visit Bangalore and make the most of it?
The beauty of Bangalore is just more than words. The city is vibrant with unbeatable options and exciting array of Bangalore Sightseeing spots. One could definitely can’t just stop going to spots after reaching here. If you wish to have all that glimpse of Bangalore local sightseeing, then this place is worth to visit, some of spots in Bangalore Darshan are as follows:-
- Amusement park: - The 62 rides at Bidadi are perfect for people looking out for some entertainment.
- Aerospace museum: - This museum is one of the most significant things in preserving history and mentioning precisely discoveries of India. This is the first museum that was opened in India. The reputed tour operators of Bangalore tour package do see to it that you don’t miss out on the details of aeronautics history.
- Ulsoor Lake: - This is serene and amazing quite getaway. The early morning or during sunset photography is quite interesting. You could even sign up for Bangalore Darshan by Car. While visiting this lake you could even try out some street stalls that could easily quench your hunger.
- Suryanarayan Temple: - The temple mostly dedicated to the Sun god is one of the rarest sights to see. Over the years the rituals and worshipping here have remained out to be unaffected one. If you wish to seek blessings of the divine then this is the place worth to be added up in Bangalore local sightseeing.
- Shiva temple: - This is one of the most amazing spot for the worshippers and pleasing to see a 65 feet heighted statue. This sight instantaneously awakens the sense of spirituality.
When you are in Bangalore there are definitely places that are worthy not to be missed, according to your needs the customization plans can be made by the reputed tour operators. Even systematic itineraries are prepared to avoid any kind of last minute hassles.
Places to Visit in Bangalore:
Interesting Places in Bangalore you can reach within less than 2 hours with Bangalore Car Rentals Service of TraveloCar.com
Lalbagh Flower Show: On the occasion of Independence Day and Republic Day a Flower Show is organized in the Garden City which is one of the most awaited events of the city.
Balabrooie: A heritage building situated on the Palace Road in Bangalore, The famous bungalow is approximately 150 years old and part of cities heritage.
Savandurga Fort: One of the prominent locations in Bangalore, an adventurous site added to the taste of History. The fort located on Twin hill Karigudda and Biligudda.
Bangalore Town Hall: One of the Famous landmarks in Bangalore, the beauty of this town hall is admirable.
Pyramid Valley: It is an international meditation center, where one gets a chance to end his quest for self-realization and spiritual wisdom.
Other Places: To visit includes the National Gallery of Modern Art, Cubbon Park, and Tipu Sultan’s Palace.
Book a Cab for Bangalore-Mysore-Ooty Tour Package.