Delhi Sightseeing Package
1. Qutub Minar
2. Lotus Temple
3 India Gate
4. President House (Saturday and Sunday Closed)
5. Red Fort (Monday Closed)
6. Jama masjid
7. Humayu Tomb
8. Raj Ghat.
Car as Per Availability.
Chauffeur Charges Rs. 225.
Cost of Hired Car / Coach With Fuel & Chauffeur.
Pick Up & Drop From Residence, Airport / Hotel in Delhi.
Toll & Parking
Terms & Conditions
1. Kilometer limit 80 kms.
2. Hours limit 8 hours.
3. Kilometer and time will be count from garage to garage.
4. Professional guide charges will be additional on availability.
5. Driver only follow as per itinery mention in above
Splendid Things that you just cannot miss when you are in Delhi
Delhi is beautiful treasure of ancient historic monuments, good food, mosques and royal forts. Certainly in Delhi Sightseeing packages, few places are truly mesmerizing. The charm of Delhi attracts millions of tourists worldwide. If you are new to this beautiful Capital of India, here are few places to visit in Delhi that are not to be missed:-
- Largest spice market: - India is known for its herbs and spices. This market is colorful with numerous spices and herbs. The market exists since years in Old Delhi. When you sign up for Delhi Tour package worth trying out here smell the different Aura of spices sold here.
- Dilli Haat:- This market is truly here to give you the vibrant feel of village look and at same time gives you chance to discover the art of local artisans. When you have sign in for delhi Sightseeing the reputed tour operators do see to it that you don’t miss out on this famous spot. Usually this place is located in southern part of Delhi; once you visit here don’t miss out on listening to the local music.
- Paharganj:- The existence of the market was done in 18th century and till date has remained out to be one of the famous Delhi Tourism attraction spot. There are numerous accommodation facilities and best for every age group thus this spot could be the best one for weekend Getaways from Delhi.
- Chandni Chowk:- If you wish to quench hunger of your yummy tummy then there are mouth watering delicacies available on this street. Right from starters to main course, the savory dishes could just take away all your tiredness and make you gaga over the food. This is surely one of the best things to do when you had sign up for Delhi Tour packages.
- Jama Masjid:- The religious mosque bang opposite to chandni Chowk has the beauty of welcoming more than 25,000 devotees at the same time. It is said that the construction of this place almost six years. When you sign up with reputed tour operators of Delhi Tour packages they do see to it that even the minutest history is well explained.
Delhi Darshan Tour Package is an Ideal Choice for Visitors to See the Delhi City by Car. Best Sightseeing Package at Low Price Enjoy your Tour in Delhi with Local Sightseeing Car Package.
List of Places to Visit with Special Delhi Car Rental With Driver
Rashtrapati Bhavan/ India Gate/ Parliament House: These three destinations are the must-visit destinations in Delhi because of their importance and architecture.
Red Fort: You will surely be amazed after visiting this destination for sure.
Qutub Minar: Located in Mehrauli in South Delhi is a sandstone tower covered with complex carving and Holy Kuran will amaze you.
Chandni Chowk: A market created by Shahjahan is surely one of the Lively Market to visit and enjoy the local cuisine.
The Lotus Temple: Bahai Temple is famous for its architecture designed in lotus-like shape with White marble.
India Gate, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat etc.