Agra Sightseeing by Car
Taj Mahal (Friday - Closed).
Itmad ud Daula
Tomb of Akbar
Guru ka Taal
Car as Per Availability.
Chauffeur Charges Rs. 250.
Cost of Hired Car / Coach With Fuel & Chauffeur.
Pick Up & Drop From Residence, Airport / Hotel in Delhi.
Any Entry tickets fees.
Toll & Parking.
Whatever not mentioned in above Include.
Terms & Conditions
• Kilometer limit 100 km.
• Hours limit 10 hours.
• Kilometer and time will be count from the garage to garage.
• Driver only follow as per itinerary mention in above.
Things that totally eye-capture when in Agra
Agra is the place that welcomes millions of tourists worldwide. One of the enchanting factor about this place is once you are here you will never feel short of places. Right from witnessing the beauty of Tajmahal to exploring talent of local artisans, One day agra tour could bring to you the best sense of excitement even if you are solo traveler or with family. If you are new visitor here are places to visit in Agra and worth to be seen:-
- Kinari Bazaar: - These Bazaars once ruled the heart of many foreigners and till date has never remained short of visitors. When you sign up for Agra tour package worth to see is the beautiful zardosi work designer pieces sold in this market. Agra Car Rental with driver makes it much easier when you wish to have door to door services.
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary: - If you wish to see the beauty of 230 species of bird under one roof then this sanctuary is perfect place to be. This is one of the exciting natural habitat spot in Asia. In order to avoid any kind of last minute hassles, the sightseeing package does covers you with best of spots at feasible prices.
- Jahangir Mahal:- The amazing construction of Red stone and marble does takes you back to the glorious history of the past and royal legacy. In the good olden days there were many confidential meetings and public gatherings were done here. When you sign up local agra sight seeing the expert guide do see to it that everything is being explained to you in detail.
Khas mahal:- According to the various historic sources It is said that Shahajan was imprisoned here for more than 8 years before his death. Every day through the windows of Khas mahal he use to spend hours looking at tomb of his wife Taj Mahal. When you are visiting Agra this place is worth to be added in your Agra Tourist places.
Agra Sightseeing General FAQ?
Q. Is wearing plastic coating on your footwears compulsory here?
Ans: No not compulsory. Actually you are not allowed inside with the shoes. So either you cover them or you remove them.
Q. What is the opening/closing time of Tajmahal daily?
Ans: Visiting Hours (Taj Mahal is open from sunrise to sunset during normal operating days)
Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays for general viewing and is opened on Friday afternoon only for those who have to attend prayers at the Taj Mosque.
There is no limit to how long tourists may stay inside the monument complex within the normal operating hours.
(Buying a Taj Mahal Ticket From Entry Gate Ticket Counter)Taj Mahal Western Gate :- Tickets are available on Western Gate near Saheli Burj. (Timing-from Sunrise to Sunset).
Taj Mahal Eastern Gate :- Tickets are available at Shilpgram (about 750 meters from Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal. (Timing-from Sunrise to Sunset).
Taj Mahal Southern Gate :- Tickets are available on Southern Gate.
(Timing - 8:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.)
Q. Is there Photography allowed inside the Taj Mahal?
Ans: You can't take photos inside the Taj Mahal (Tomb) building. But you can take photos in surrounding of taj mahal building.
Q. How to Rent a Car With Driver in Agra for Local Sightseeing?
Ans: You should go and prefer Travelocar because of you can get flexible and affordable package as well services according to your travel need. Local sightseing packages are available.