Mumbai Alibaug Package
Day 1) Mumbai-Alibaug (Approx.95 Kms/02 Hrs) Pick up from Mumbai Railway Station/ Airport / Residence and drive to Alibaug. It is a costal town of Maharashtra. The city has long stretch of beach along the coast with pristine waters. Overnight stay.
Day 2) Alibaug Local Sightseeing at Alibaug. Alibaug Beach, Kihim Beach, Kashid Beach, Birla Temple and Murud-Janjira Fort are some of the tourist attraction in town. Overnight Stay.
Day 3) Alibaug - Mumbai (Approx. 95 Kms/ 02 Hrs) Check out from Hotel. Drive to Mumbai. On arrival drop at Mumbai Railway Station/ Airport/ Residence.
Car as Per Availability
1. Any meals.
2. Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
3. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
4. Entrances fees for Boating, Monuments, Culture Shows, Museum, Or any Guide charges are not included in the packages Cost.
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are subject to change.
2. Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
3. Cancellations received within 12 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
4. 100 Percent Advance on Booking.
5. Total kilometers allowed are 750 kms, usage of more than 750 kms than extra kilometers has to be paid to the chauffeur directly.
6. Same day before 11.30 pm vehicle should reach to our garage or else additional charges will be applicable.
Alibag is a coastal town and municipal council in Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. It is the headquarters of the Raigad district. Raigad's first name was "Kulaba". It was developed in the 17th century by Sarkhel Kanhoji Aangre the naval chief of King Shivaji's Kingdom.